My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 09, 2013

Well The Sun Is Shining...

and I can stay put or do something.

I think that I will have a look at the Christmas stuff I mentioned, it will fill a few hours. I may not have much chance to do a lot of visits to local towns soon and there is little room now in the fridge/freezer for food so local shops in my supermarket streets away will do.

I have booze that needs using up and is in the pantry going back a few years which should still be ok. So perhaps after this weekend I will not have to spend anything and well, after all there is only me.

Today is a fruit and salad day...and I will have that for tea/early evening...Its all prepared for me and still ok even though it was reduced and purchased on Saturday. I will add celery, spring onions, a pork pie and a small portion of chips.

And I still have all my sandwiches from yesterday, well I say all, I did eat a triple wholemeal egg and cress last evening. Not bad at 16p.

So I had another look at my new set of crockery. What do I know? I have had porcelain and fine china but these are Earthenware. I have no idea what that means or how good they are with that description. I probably need to do a search on the internet. Did I ask what you thought about them?

I will never need to buy any crockery ever again unless I have a really big accident and everything is broken.

I am up to date with most of the menial tasks, the most exciting thing this week will probably buying the Christmas edition of The Radio Times but unlike the past where I used to highlight all the programmes I wanted to watch/listen to as we used to do when we were children. I will probably watch/listen to less and sit there saying "Seen it" or "Not interested" Then again perhaps I will have a blitz of the media and enjoy more than I have all of the year so far. The Radio Times is already available in the south of the UK but here in the North we have to wait officially until Wednesday.

Well its almost early afternoon so I better get away. At least I am dressed and my whiskers have not grown enough to warrant a shave so I can be away in minutes.

Update:I did get away...and came back with some more reduced sandwiches, too good to miss. I was going to come home with the Christmas jumper but designs I wanted were the wrong size or were out of stock. Couldn't find the Christmas gloves and hats. The throw wasn't impressive. I did come home with my Christmas Santa Hat but that only cost £1. Its in black and has "Bah Humbug" across the trim. Just to be different. So a cheap day.

I had a salad when I came in and I don't think it was that big but you know what...I had to leave some of it. I am unable to eat large meals anymore. Perhaps stomachs do shrink when you get out of the habit of three main meals. But I get all the nourishment that I should and still enjoy my food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home