My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 08, 2013

While I Am In A Spending Mood...

and trying to get some Christmas spirit I am going to do something I don't remember doing before and because most of what I want is quite well priced I don't mind spending on something I can only bring out at this time of the year.

So tomorrow(its too late today)I am thinking of going into Primark for some gloves/socks with a Christmas design, a throw and a Christmas jumper, I can do the lot for approx. £24(the jumper is the most expensive item at £15)without that I would only be spending £8.40.

Then I shall wear said jumper for the few occasions I am out during December...if I choose the jumper carefully and it is not too specific to Christmas it could still be appropriate across Winter in general.

Looks a bit cold out there but I have a church memorial service to attend at 4pm. And I will do my best not to be rushing there at the last minute as I usually do. Thinking that I will have a salad when I return from the service I have a couple of hours before I go to the Bingo club again. If I have salad and fruit there is little if any cooking to be done.

I will get dressed and shaved in good time too. I have been known to put that off too. For the memorial service I have been known to put on a dark jacket, white shirt, dark trousers and black tie but today being cold I will leave my coat on and wear(at least until in the church)my scarves, hat and gloves. And so I may wear the shirt I will wear tonight(small black and white checks)I may but a small jumper on too. I don't normally say this and it may have nothing to do with the cold weather but my fingers seem a bit stiff. So anything that keeps me warm is welcome.

Here's the new crockery that I said I would show...The plates and soup bowls are the same design...are they OK? The white is a little more creamier in real life.

Living alone I thought I'd invest in some new crockery, I have the lot soup/cereal bowls, mugs, side/dinner plates

All the clubs and social events that I attend are starting to wind down only two more music clubs, one bingo club and possibly three of the Sunday nights remain if you include tonight. Then nothing until the New Year. Though I have one more concert the week before Christmas. And this year(though no bingo is played)there is an event on Boxing Day night where I usually go to on a Sunday.

Guess its time to make some effort to get ready and have everything found so I can leave without looking for what I need later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home