My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 08, 2013

That Went Well...

The Christmas Memorial service, we had a couple of Christmas carols, lit candles for our loved ones and hung a message on the Christmas tree.

Before I called into the supermarket and there was little if anything in the reduced area and by chance I came past the area a few minutes later and found loads of sandwiches knocked down to silly prices like 16p-20p and I paid approx. £2 for all I had but they were worth £14. So that was a real bargain. Someone I knew said he timed things just right the other day and managed to get £50 of meat for £5.

If anyone thought we were to have a respite from the bad weather of late think again, it is really blustery out there and cold with it so I will do all that I can to catch the bus up to the club, don't fancy paying for a taxi or trying to walk it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home