My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Six Years Ago...

Tomorrow around 8am, it was the start of some pretty difficult times ahead for Mum and myself...

It was a dark Winter's morning, Mum had walked along the landing and leaving the toilet to go back to bed for a while longer...fell down the stairs and blacked out. She managed to go to bed and to rest but we knew by early evening it was a hospital situation and in the early hours we were in an ambulance.

A broken back and yet within days home and on the road to recovery. And a perhaps a few weeks later after an appointment with a consultant, luck was on our side.

Little did I know a year later another fall would see a hop replacement and then approx. two year after that cancer. And now already come the end of April next year it will two years since Mum passed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home