My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, December 13, 2013

It's All Jumpers At Present...

Thinking...folding up jumpers isn't really working in the wardrobe so I will get some more hangers. On the way to dropping off my donation to the food bank at the supermarket and after being the bank I dropped into a charity shop next door and purchased three jumpers for approx. £3. Two are large and one is extra large but as said earlier baggy clothes do keep you warmer. And I can always pull the sleeves up. But at those kind of prices how can you lose?

And the extra large jumper has a kind of Christmas look about it. I am going to watch to see if any turn up over the year if people decide to let them go to charity.

See it below...

Extra large but at 99p and with a Chrismassy look...what a bargain!

Then I found a pure Lambswool jumper in a beige colour...looks better on a hanger or worn.

A beige lambswool jumper which though thin will probably be warm...

And finally this jumper which I now remember Mum had herself and I am now wondering if I already have this in a cupboard somewhere or have I purchased the same jumper which I perhaps gave away when I was giving away some of Mum's clothes to the same charity and what goes around comes around or perhaps I have two now...its an M&S jumper.

Final jumper in the trio I purchased at the charity shop.

The angle gives an impression that it is squashed, it isn't.

So then into the supermarket for some cherry tomatoes and eggs. I did come out with a couple of extra items but they will do for Christmas or beyond if I freeze them and I thought the price was not bad and an ideal size for a single person such as myself. They only take 30 minutes to cook and I can make sandwiches, meals with or without gravy and I suspect that they will last a fair while.

What is it? A turkey joint topped with bacon and it has some pork, sage and onion stuffing through it.

My Christmas meal sorted.

When I came home I cooked some oven chips, added some ketchup, had some of the reduced priced sandwiches that I purchased earlier in the week(bacon and egg)in wholemeal bread and two mugs of weak coffee. I really do find it difficult to eat as I used to and that will probably do me until tomorrow.

Unless I have a biscuit and a drink for supper.

And now I am cosy in bed listening to the radio though perhaps later I may go online and listen to some Christmas music.

Relaxed, not really thinking about anything in particular...oops forgot my meds, I will take them now and some painkillers to ease the old knees. Sometimes get comfortable or so you think and then you need to move and you know its going to hurt. But I have talked about this with my friend Andrea and I may be trying a new remedy in the new year, I think I will be safe to take it but with Kidney problems I'll ask my Dr but I suspect I will be told...go for it. No foods/vitamins/minerals I have taken so far have I been told not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home