My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Back On Track...

Reasonably happy and calm...

Already started on the medication and vitamins/minerals. The plan today? Possibly the Christmas jumper hunt and the best of what is left would appear to be in ASDA(readers out of the UK that is a national supermarket chain)going by the website but going on Lorna's comments on the previous post about how popular they have become where "Once you would have been disappointed to receive one..."

They are selling out fast and I probably should have been quicker off the mark either buying in a shop or online. But wanting one was a spur of the moment decision. Also, whether to go for a general design so I can wear it anytime in Winter or specific enough for approx. December and the festive period. Also deciding how novelty I want it to be.

If I get one I'll post an image but not necessarily a selfie, for now I still remain a little bit anonymous but over the years I have probably given enough clues of my identity and location.

It looks cold(don't you love that expression)you feel the cold, having said that, I think it is warmer than yesterday.

I may add to this post later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hi Gildy, long time no 'see'. My company is doing a Christmas jumper thing too. I might try and find one suitable! It'll have to be a photo entry as I do not work from the office and they said that is allowed, if I get a decent one I'll pop a picture up so we can compare!

12 December 2013 at 19:57  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Must get back to looking your blog again...honestly I was thinking about you only days ago.

You'd be amazed how often if I think of someone...they contact me.

Coincidence?

I have found one...not there was much left to choose from and I tried it in store as I usually go for large...just as well I didn't. There was only one medium and it fit me.

I'll put an image up later. Its fairly general so it can be worn during Winter/cold weather.

I have since found something in my wardrobe that could be classed as suitable for Christmas too, in a grey and black pattern so I have two now :-)

I guess in case you are busy I better send my good wishes for Christmas and The New Year.

Good to see that you are still around...

12 December 2013 at 21:36  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Thanks Gildy, seen all your pictures; I didn't find one that I wanted (I am really looking for a 'bad' gaudy one like Darcy in Bridget Jones Diary)

Best wishes to you too.

15 December 2013 at 18:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home