My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm Quite Upbeat Today...

Nice music on the radio and I admit its what I really call easy music, nothing shouty and a mixture of both familiar and some I have not heard before. I should stay in and listen but am going to pop out for an hour and resume listening when I come home and hear what I have missed later. The older I get I do prefer what for some may be seen as music for the old folks Smiley Its difficult to really give a fair list of who is played on the programme Brenda Lee, Frank Sinatra, Vaughan Monroe, Perry Como, Peggy Lee, Ronnie Hilton, The Beatles, Glenn Miller, Jo Stafford and so on.

I haven't gone to the town's Christmas show in the Leisure but am going to the carol service in the church at Chilton at 7pm tomorrow night(approx. 5 miles away)only approx. 15 mins on the bus. The Ferryhill Town Band are playing. I wanted to take images of the Christmas lights in the town too so I can do both.Smiley

Buses run every hour(Twenty minutes to the hour)back home so depending on when I come out of the concert I won't have too long to wait. If I do have to wait too long I'll catch it up to Durham and come back on the same bus(that way I am warm and not having to stand around)

Thought that I may get some items together for the club tonight(there may be something nice I can find reduced to save me preparing anything)I suspect I'll probably take the old standby's cheese, tomatoes, some kind of roll or sausage rolls. Its difficult to vary it that much when its a bit like a buffet and has to be easy to take along. I usually put everything into a rucksack.

The weather has improved a little compared to yesterday too. I have some 38 points or so to be added to my Tesco card for the crockery I purchased and I don't want to waste any I am entitled to as my vouchers are not worth what they once were through buying less and reduced items at that. Then again Swings and Roundabouts if you are spending less you are saving anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home