My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I Know That One Of My Readers...

 
 
loves Durham, I can do better now that there is nothing in front of the cathedral green so I can move further back and get some better images but these are some of my first attempts at taking photo's of the cathedral and remember I have not been in the cathedral for around 30 years

 Another night view of Durham Cathedral.

A view of Durham Cathedral at night,


 
I think that I am seeing the world through new eyes and go virtually everywhere with a camera on my person just in case. The panoramic view if you click on the image you can see it larger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home