My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Got To Do Something About This...

I've loads of Christmas music and so far I have not started to play it...C'mon its December for goodness sake. If not now, when should you play it? Though I usually mix it with other music so its not in a solid block.

Having said that some music is not specific to Christmas but perhaps has lyrics that are about the Winter season or perhaps being cold/walking or taking a sleigh ride in snowy surroundings can be played before/after the festive season.*o|^_^|o music

I have discovered that some of my friends/acquaintances are admitting to playing such music before December and playing the music any time in the year. Perhaps they have a point.

I am still thinking of buying a Christmas hat and just to be different it says "Bah Humbug" *&lt:-P partyWe'll see. I'm even thinking of buying my first Christmas jumper*:-O surprise

Menu wise today...thinking:Fruit juice, porridge and fruit, salad(I will have to look for some meat)I could do an apple and pork burger. Later in the day I may do a sausage casserole and that way use up some of my fresh vegetables that need using up and I will do that in the slow cooker. At some point I may have a soup in a mug to keep me warm.

If I need anything else I may get some blueberries and bananas. Otherwise I think I am ok regarding food.

A day where my body aches even more than usually and its difficult to get comfortable and pain free...mainly my knees, shoulder joints and my fingers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home