My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Not Sure What I Have Planned Today...

I was staying in bed but I think that I may do a little more than that. We'll see. I'm thinking...

Get my little picnic ready for tonight's bingo club...

Cheese, cherry tomatoes, silver skin onions and wholemeal buns with ham and pease pudding.

Then charge my camera's battery and catch a bus to Darlington and see the wool items that have been put around the centre before they are probably damaged/removed/spoilt by the weather.

Then during the week I am thinking of travelling around the neighbouring towns to take some images/video's of the Christmas decorations/lights and as buses are more difficult to use after late afternoons but are best enjoyed as night falls.

It seems pretty cold so I will wrap up well...

Of course plans may change...

Discovered that I have missed a Reindeer Parade in Darlington that started at 11am but there is a kind of Christmas Market on between 11am-4pm so may catch that between looking at the wool tapestries around the town but doubt that I will be buying anything. I went to a Christmas Fayre yesterday on the town which was great and lots of lovely items but being a single guy, I did not need anything.

Update:I hate to admit once I gave the tapestries a look over, there was not as much as I hoped to see and the market was the same as it usual is but the town was so busy I assume people looking for Christmas ideas.

I have an observation from overhearing a conversation which I will post in the next blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home