My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Did You See My Earlier Post About The Mystery Stitch Bombers?

 
Well sad to say items have been removed/damaged already which may explain why I was unable to see that much when I went through on Sunday...

I don't know how many shoppers even knew of the story(if they did not see it in the local paper)but I do know that virtually everyone that passed the statue of Joseph Pease smiled and took a photo. As I did myself.

 
Statue of Joseph Pease in Darlington Town Centre after being dressed by the Mystery Stitch Bombers.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a statue locally of a large silver cockerel (the town emblem). He regularly gets new hand knitted scarves. The Olympic bike race passed by the statue and the local council were constantly checking that a scarf didn't appear on race day. I think it is just good fun and always makes me smile when he has a new scarf.
I agree with others that you should plan a trip to London, the public transport is great and you can easily plan a series of attractions which can be close together.

3 December 2013 at 20:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home