My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday...

I can stay in or could pop out for something to take to the bingo tonight, I shall decide later. I can keep things really cheap by using something in the fridge and just buy some bread buns if I choose to. Or not bother this week.

If I can stay reasonably positive as I have these past days I will be doing well.

Some things are planned this week but planning and doing is different. Bingo tonight and Thursday. Music club on Tuesday. A concert with Vin Garbutt on Friday(not sure what to expect)but I hear that he is good and he is known for his protest songs. And some of his material is on You Tube.

On Wednesday there is a small coach trip to Hartlepool for Christmas shopping for some but I don't have anyone to buy for. So I may window shop or disappear to the harbour or sea area for some photo's but the weather may decide what happens on the day. I don't want to walk very much. And yesterday in Durham and Ferryhill was bitterly cold.

I have just found that a place I visited in September for an afternoon concert had sent me a Tweet in October asking if I was going to the next concert in October(which I missed because the gardener who came did so the same day)and then had I known sooner that he was leaving early afternoon I could have just about made it there. Mind the weather was atrocious(hence the reason the gardener left early)

But I now realise I missed the concert in November last week and was thinking...why?

Because once again the weather was similar so stayed indoors but I also had the show in tribute for the comedian who had died in the evening. However, there is no real  areason other than forgetting about it. I was going all that month.

But I now realise these afternoon concerts always seem to fall on the same day as the monthly evening ones in another town(that's how I forgot to go to one of those)so unless things change, I will be seeing two concerts on the same day. But I will have to remember that so I don't miss any more. They are very well priced too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home