My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yes I Have Health Problems.

The transport service arrived later than usual so I was sat on the stairs by the front door off and on for almost two hours and when I arrived at the hospital the surgery was being out by colleagues of my consultant.

The future could be more difficult but lets say they are happy with my tests today at the hospital. I supplied him with home readings from blood pressure readings taken on my own machine at home and he thinks that is a good idea. Yet its taken me 17 years to buy one and no one suggested that I should buy one. Were they available years ago?

I am not leaking protein into my urine/blood(but I have and probably will again)He says as long as I don't eat lots of meat in one day(not really a good idea even if you are seemingly fit and healthy, it puts a strain on various organs of the body and portions are often too large.

 I am doing well by eating a little less(so keeping the weight maintained)eating the variety of fruit/veg/chicken/fish but he said "A little of what you fancy" etc...and though leaking of protein is not good, the body need some to work properly.

I asked about the report I had come across in the media about the drugs I am on for blood pressure as there is the suggestion that they can cause kidney failure(mind I have been taking them for 17 years)that suggestion is unfair.

It appears that the drug I am is not only keeping my blood pressure safe, it also offers protection for my type of kidney problems. Where it can go wrong is if you have a food bug, are off food and drink and become dehydrated or have food poisoning. Should that happen you should stop taking it for a couple of days. So in my own case I should carry on taking it because of the extra protection it offers me. So that is different to how it was reported in the media. And until I asked today I did not know and had never been told.

I made my way to Durham after the hospital appointment and paid my insurance. So that's sorted.

Tonight there were dozens of prizes in the Christmas Raffle Draw at my little bingo club(I did not win anything)and it was my best night so far for ages with many bingo games seeing me only needing one number to win but you may as well be miles away.

I called into the supermarket for some milk and missed some really decent reductions and I really mean so much food was reduced to silly prices. And as late 9pm. Now that is unusual. People had shopping trolleys of minced beef and more selling for as little as 40p.

I did find £2's worth of Panini Rolls for 20p.

Seems another cold night so I'll dive under the duvet and put the heating on to take the chill off the bedroom.

The radio has a documentary about Dr Who as it's celebrating its 50th anniversary and its part of a series of documentaries looking at the events of 1963. I don't know a lot about Dr Who and haven't watched that much of it. It seems the media is also going into overdrive on the assignation of President Kennedy in Dallas, Texas in 1963 on November 22nd.

I have vague memories of the event but I was very young, I am unsure how much of my memories are from various programmes that have been broadcast already over the last 50 years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Migraine Home Remedies said...

That is some good news you shared. You are there in my prayers. Thank you.

And you will be al right very soon.

22 November 2013 at 07:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home