My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Was Able To Do My Small Shopping Trip...

Within feet of the Town Hall in Durham where the meeting to try and save the NHS was taking place and most of it fitted into my back pack.

It went up slightly to what I had planned...but will last a fair while...shaving gel was one extra item.

A new shop has opened selling many items at reduced prices and some items near their dates but perfectly safe but some people do worry...I saw someone decide not to but some Kit Kat biscuits but they are ok for ages and especially when its a Best Before" date. I found some cakes and biscuits to have occasionally with my tea/coffee. And all what I purchased are still ok date wise. In the past I have eaten Kit Kats well over their dates and they never hurt me.

I purchased some more fruit(blueberries/strawberries)some salad(lettuce/spinach/spring onions/cucumber)sweet pickle and a supermarkets own version of Marmite.

I have rested and slept since coming home so I did not watch the 50th anniversary episode of the TV series of Dr Who. I know enough of the series and have seen it over the years even if I have not followed it like many have over that time. I do remember the early years and though young I never remember hiding behind the sofa because I was scared.

I'll watch the episode online later...it seems to have been well received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home