My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Stayed Up. It Hardly Seemed Worth Going To Bed...

I had a snack when I came in...put images on my blog(last post)and have just had a mug of coffee, put the heating on for an hour and am running a load of washing through the washer.

I am dressed and ready for the hospital. I have taken a blood pressure reading which seems good and have my water sample too. I may have a ride to Durham rather than come back home from the hospital to pay my contents insurance which I was unable to do last Friday. I'm in Durham all being well on Saturday(giving my support to the campaign to save the National Health Service)but the insurance office is not open at weekends.

Amazing what a difference an hour of the central heating and a mug of coffee can do on a night/morning like this.

My watch has stopped again, this will be the second time I'll need a battery in months...I may have to consider getting another watch but in the meantime I thought(mainly for catching buses)I need a substitute and possibly a good old fashioned wind up watch...so I am wearing a very small faced gold  bracelet Rotary watch that belonged to Mum which still works and fits my wrist. Its hidden under my shirt cuff so for now it will do. Is my wrist really that thin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home