My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So There I Was Eating...

a snack on a bench in Darlington near the theatre before the concert. It was quite dark and a bit chilly but ok. I had taken a penini roll with lettuce/tomato/egg and chutney filling, some sausage rolls. Later I had some crisps.

I went in to the theatre foyer and there was Chris Barber virtually alone...I went to the toilet and kept thinking, at the end of a show it gets so busy and crowded and I am against the clock trying to get a bus home and its a little bit of a distance to cover. But with ten minutes to go I expected he would not be there when I came out...He was.

So I took the rare chance and managed to get the photo in the previous post. I would have loved to be able to put a couple of images of him and his band in action and always take them without flash and avoid interfering with other audience members views but the theatre can be pretty hot on the taking of photo's. Video's I can understand, audio recording too but an odd photo? Some performers do mind but its difficult to second guess if they don't make it clear. The theatre has a blanket ban but again sometimes you are allowed or a blind eye is turned. Sometimes you are told.

Only today on the internet I saw two images of some old Rock n Rollers which capture the atmosphere of the time...one of Buddy Holly and the other of the bass player in Bill Hayley's Comets.

Its great if you can get a photo as I did this time in the foyer which is rare. Some manage to get into the picture too. But I digress...I have gone away from my post about my eating.

I came home and still had some lamb casserole from last week so I ate two portions of that when I came home.

I called in at the supermarket. I love tomatoes and spent £4 on them! However, they will make meals/snacks/sandwiches and I got quite a lot for my money...Cherry tomatoes were half price, plum tomatoes were less than half price if you purchased two containers and eight salad tomatoes instead of six. I also got myself some spring onions and a packet of mixed lettuce and spinach which I can stretch over various meals/sandwiches.

May keep it light for the next day or two as I don't want to add a lot of weight for when I go to the hospital on Thursday for my check up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home