My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, November 04, 2013

Been A Bit Naughty Today...

Not eaten a great deal but it proves one thing what has been said. It will take quite a long time to starve, become hungry. Don't worry I love food too much. I have set a beef casserole away in the slow cooker(enough for a few meals)diced beef steak, leeks, onions, carrot, potato, celery, swede and gravy. I won't let myself develop a food problem.

Soon I'm thinking of making a homemade corned beef pie, that will be a new experience for me...

Tomorrow is a bit hectic I am attending some political demo's/marches taking place(I won't get arrested)and I will take a flask of tea or coffee and some salad rolls. If I can take some images/video's...I will post them here or on twitter.

These are things I have never done until recently and I have surprised myself. It may be a lost cause but I feel that I have tried to make my voice heard. Whether the media will report the events across the UK is anyone's guess. Just as I have no idea how many will turn up and whether it will be a success.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marches... good on you.
Reminds me of when I went on an anti Fascist march on the town in the mid 90s.
That was fun, Anti Nazi League bussed in a load of supporters, and there we were all primed for it to kick off as the town centre pub was a noted National Front hangout. Not a peep from them, though they had violently attacked someone who objected to their voicing racist views the weekend before.
That's what sparked the march. Happy days of protest... now it seems as if National Front members are the least of our worries, the enemy is sniping from a much higher position these days.

5 November 2013 at 01:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home