My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I've Mentioned I Need New(ish)...

 
Carpet and furniture but am working my way through everything in my own time...and this also gives you an idea why I do not need anyone calling all the time...I don't mind asking for help or someone checking but I also have access to a home care service via a phone with a big red button or a wristband that you wear.

 http://yfrog.com/0r6ofyj Front garden almost sorted for Winter and the New Year.

Front garden only needs a little more basic treatment and the rubbish taken away which will be soon.

http://yfrog.com/ghkxlhj Back garden getting into shape for winter and the new year.

Back garden just needs a little more work for Winter...but is being pulled into shape, needs some lawn care to kill off moss and then little to do until March.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home