My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

No Sign Of My Gardener...

I'm in the middle of going through more of Mum's clothes for the Charity Shop. She had some lovely clothes...I'm moving my clothes in the wardrobe unit and hanging more of them, coats, shirts and jackets as I purchased wooden hangers which are stronger.

In the compartments above I have hats, gloves, scarves and socks and ties, PJ's and thermals in the next, jumpers and T-shirts in the next.

There is more room in the airing cupboard now for towels and bedding etc...I've given myself a job but once started...

I did not hear it but the gardener phoned last night(he's supposed to come here today)I missed the call and so far my calls have not been returned.

I'm ok about it as the garden is levelled and leaving it a little longer may mean the leaves from the trees will drop and can be raked up.

If it dries up we are putting some stuff on it to kill the moss and encourage grass to grow ready for spring. It won't grow much now anyhow.

He wants to do some painting around the house but that can be done anytime during Winter so no rush there either. I'd rather wait.

The clocks have gone back an hour so shorter days and longer dark nights. So far I have left the clocks on British Summer time, I'm actually two hours aheadon European time...and it means it will be dark around the usual time. And I can get up a little later in the morning just need to remember when I go somewhere.

I may just have an easy day mealwise. And tonight I'm away to the club for bingo and a turn. That will give me something to look forward to.

I have discovered that the light festival in Durham is on for four days in Novemember and I can visit without a ticket as long as I avoid the central area before 7.30pm so I can make a few journeys(I was afraid the camera battery may fail before I get lots of images and videos)and I don't know what the weather will be like. Lots to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home