My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Had Another Little Shop...

Hasn't chicken become expensive? So I have some reduced meat from the supermarket and I'll spread what I have and of course there will be small portions and lots of fruit, vegetables, cereal, seeds etc...and the meat content when used will be limited.

I purchased some pork steaks with apple sauce, chicken breasts with a leek and cheese coating and another couple of chicken breasts with garlic mushrooms. Spent approx £7 and saved approx £7.

And I decided to buy some more wooden clothes hangers. And I have moved some clothes over from the airing cupboard and hung them in one of those old wardrobe units and I'll move my hats, gloves and scarves into the upper compartments of the unit then the airing cupboard is free for storing only blankets and towels.

So its another step in getting things together even if somewhat mundane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home