My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Another Bad Weather Day...

It has rained all day...I missed the bus to the bingo club this evening(its a self run community one)with small prizes but almost managed to get there only 5 minutes late but I then took a wrong turn and I found that there was no alleyway to connect to the street where I wanted to be so I arrived even later I found myself walking into a kind of woodland area which had no lights and was taking me onto a main road, so had to turn around and go back the way I had come. I'd missed my turn off by such a small amount initially.

I was there for the second half...spent £3.50 for a raffle ticket and my bingo books but won £7 so at least I was not out of pocket.

Even wearing a heavy coat I was soaked, it looks like more bad weather tomorrow so I'll stay close to home.

I did not say the other night after the music club I did a quick shop and managed to end up on the floor of the supermarket, I had gone down to the lower level of the shelves to get an item I had forgotten, my legs were not strong enough to stand up again and I struggled. I had to use my arms to lever myself using the shelves. I nearly pulled the shopping trolley over on myself. The rucksack did not help but on the other hand I went down to the floor rather gently and as it was full of shopping it acted like a cushion and protected me.

Tomorrow, thinking a lie in, some tidying up and if I have the time I may have a try at making some ginger shortbread. I get these sudden urges. If it works I may take some along to share at the Bingo club next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home