My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

How Did That Happen?

I was at the music club and saw a flyer for the next concert at the Town Hall. Different to who I was seeing...so I mentioned it to the person who runs the shows at that venue(but does the sound at our club)asking has the act been changed for some reason...

No, that was not the case...somehow I managed to buy a ticket and forget to go to the show. I'll see that doesn't happen again...still unsure how I did that. As I knew I had a busy week and had it in my mind for ages. It was the same week I went to see The Osmonds.

Update:Worked out how I missed the concert, it was the same day as the concert I saw at Coxhoe and because I was with someone else I was distracted. I knew I had to see the afternoon show and I catch a direct bus for the other concert. Instead I was in a supermarket doing some shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

It happens to the best of us, Gildy.
I get around it by always having a calendar pinned up in my kitchen. As soon as any appointment or event comes to my notice, I make a point of making a note of it on the relevant day on the calendar.
That way, I have to check just the one place for all events.
It works. . . . . . Providing I make a point of checking the calendar every day.

2 October 2013 at 09:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home