My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Do I Stay Or Should I Go Now?

I wanted to go out this weekend. Not sure that the old body is up to it. Its been a day of sleep and little energy, I forced myself to go out for approx one hour at 8pm to get my computer magazine and came back with some butter/caster sugar so I can make some shortbread. If I do that, I must be serious. I needed some razors and though I have lots in my store(when I find them)five for 15p isn't going to break the bank.

Besides I have managed to make the previous packet last nearly two months!

I was sent two credit card statements today(Its been a while)and found I am almost £30 in credit. So I can leave it there for a sudden purchase. Or buy almost six months of the advert free/unlimited version of Spotify the music service. Or depending on whether I buy one or two tickets of the Euro Millions Lottery per week giving me 7-14 weeks as though it was free.

Don't know what I am doing when walking but again I have found the right trainer shoe(the second time its happened in months)is split across the area under my foot so where the left one would last ages yet and the rest of the right one has lots of wear in it, I will have to buy another pair. More expense.

I keep hoping that it happens to the left shoe so I can make a pair up but so far no joy.

What is putting me off going out later today is that I am going through a period where I am very slow and its more painful to walk than other times. So its tempting to give in but the spirit is strong.

So in the next few hours I will decide whether to stay home or go out just for the bus ride. The killer is walking between changes of bus routes(if you can call it that)and the initial walk at the start of the journey from the house to the bus stop.

If I do decide to go and there is anything worth taking a photo of I'll put some images up.

Even if I end up just in Durham and look for some more items for my baking of cakes and biscuits(there appears to be a very good stall in the indoor market offering more items than some others)but I was planning on going to the market town of Morpeth. But I have to go through Durham to get there anyhow.

Will take my painkillers with me and perhaps make up a salad panini roll and I have some fruit salads I found reduced from £2+ to 20p.

Today I kept my meal simple, I had a few(not many)salt & vinegar twirls, a pork pie, panini roll, sliced beetroot, watercress, spinach, rocket, tomato, celery and spring onions.

Update:I did not go...I slept well and feel rested which is more important. There's always next week and I have the concert of The Hollies on Tuesday. Possibly a lunchtime concert next Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home