My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Don't Think It's As Cold This Sunday...

Then again, my bedding is better and I have socks, gloves, hat and thermals on. Not too hot or cold, just right.

Just to think what to eat...and taking things easy. And hopefully getting to the club on Sunday night.

As nothing exciting is likely to happen today perhaps you may like to see a sculpture near The Gala Theatre in Durham City and just outside the Clayport Library of St Cuthbert's body being carried by his monks. I usually have a look at it when I am in the vacinity. If you click on the images you will be redirected to a site where you can enlarge them and see them in very great detail. Even down to the cigarette dump at the feet of one of the monks...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home