My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Knights In Durham...


 

Here is a short video of an event I was at on Saturday in Durham Market Place, The Knights Of Destiny. If I had been alone I would've hunted out a better view, moved in closer. Being short I sneak into fairly small spaces.
 
Also I would have been there before the crowd became so large but I had to get who I was with to move along but he was looking in shops, wanting a meal first and there was loads of time to do all that afterwards. Perhaps next time.
 
Below is an image of some of the Knights lining up as they are introduced. If you follow my Twitter Feed. They often appear there first and then will be posted here.
 
Being introduced to the crowds at Durham City - The Knights of Destiny September 2013
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home