My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Anyone Wonder What Happened With Being Unhappy...

and the concert of the Osmonds...I feel kind of sorry for the theatre concerned and have rethought my views. They were caught between(here comes the cliché)"A rock and a hard place" A no win situation.

I do believe they are trying to put things right and were caught out on the night. And it was not necessarily their fault. Another cliché coming "Circumstances beyond their control"

If you wish to check out my ammended post it is at the following link

The only thing I'll never know is whether I was the only one to bring this up or others did too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home