My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Been Doing Some More Research(As You Do)

And buses/trains and stamina allowing I have discovered that once I get myself into Newcastle I have two services that mean I can reach Alnwick but also go to Amble, Walkworth, Alnmouth, Seahouses, Belford, Bamburgh and Berwick on Tweed. I am being drawn to North East coast and what could be seen as rugged scenery. I have so much I have never seen. The same is true of the Yorkshire coast.

I can hopefully see the coming years me spending days/weeks for the coming years catching up on a neglected part of my life and I'm coming to it rather late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home