My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

For All My Health Issues...

I must be made of stern stuff. Even if I have to rest more between doing things and have to realise though the mind is young the body is not.

Yet I rarely go down with colds, flu and sickness. That could be because I am not often in crowded situations and being single contact is less.

However, over Monday and Tuesday I came down with a bad head cold and felt like death warmed up. Blocked nose, aches and pains, aching head etc...I did very little for it. Mainly just grabbing sleep where possible. To some extent sweating a fair bit.

What can I say? I shook it off so much so I still attended my music club last night and felt fine on that score. Even if my body and mobility leaves much to be desired. Its fortunate on Music Club night some of the walk is covered by a bus and the time is close to its start and I share a taxi home. There is no bus home unless you leave early. If my mobility was better I'd walk, I feel reasonably safe but really its not on.

I was in Tesco's near my home after the Club buying those little tubes of icing that you decorate piping on to biscuits and cakes so I guess I am determined to prove that I am able to bake this year and take that skill further. I have always been able to cook a fair selection of meals but haven't bothered as much with cakes and biscuits.

And I have also set the sourdough culture away again so I guess I am serious about making bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home