My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Shopping Trip 2...

I found a branch of a chain of stores in the North and Yorkshire had some good value items for staying warm today and were less expensive than the gloves I purchased yesterday. So in case I lose items again and so I can ring the changes when I go out I have purchased some more. I have in total two pairs of fingerless gloves*and two pairs of normal gloves. I have another warm hat and my first cap.

Having said that I am missing a lovely grey pom pom hat which I wore a lot last Winter but that I am virtually certain is somewhere indoors and will turn up eventually.

(*one pair is quite ingenious because though fingerless you can bring a kind of flap up over the fingers turning them into a pair with fingers)

Debating if I should buy a pair of Wellington boots for the bad weather and some of those spikes you can attach to footwear but if its that bad I don't plan to go out in the first place.

I have also purchased some light duvets for when Summer returns. Thinking ahead.

Not much excitement going on, been doing the tasks that we all have to do...washing clothes, tidying up and getting the wheelie bin ready for collection.

The best news is that unbeknown to me, I am approx eighteen weeks ahead on my rent(and there was me thinking that I was behind in my payments...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home