My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Yesterday I Had One Of The Best Sleeps...

I have had in ages and...felt quite upbeat and untroubled.

I found by accident that the last film of the animated favourites Wallace and Grommet was on TV and I have missed every time it has been on television so I was finally able to catch The Curse Of The Were Rabbit and tonight I watched one of the concerts associated with the Last Night Of The Proms but this time I went for one of the populist concerts not the classical one in the Albert Hall.

Earlier in the day I did a quick shop and purchased some new loaf tins so the baking of my own bread is getting closer. I also bought some liners for them so they'll last longer and though I have two in the house already, I am unable to find my kitchen scales so I found some more that were very cheap. I'll not lose these(I suspect the others will turn up again)but if they do they are spare or will be used too.

I also got myself some vegetables as I think with the colder wet weather and dark nights it is almost time to have more stews, casseroles, soups and pies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home