My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

All Plans Are Off Today...

So much to see and do, I was full of good intentions but too exhausted from yesterday to do anything about it...

So I missed the chance of a special annual event in Middlesborough where a free meal is available, music, farmers market, a trip on a vintage bus and trips to the transporter bridge which I have only seen from a distance. A special craft event in the grounds of Durham Catherdral, a scarecrow event in Sedgefield(that still is on tomorrow)I may try and see it then and take some photo's.

The truth is the weather is changing and the nights are already drawing in and where once I did not really mind the cold dark nights, I don't like them that much and look forward to the Spring and Summer but that just means that you are wishing your time away and another year has passed by.

I am still in a period of feeling a little down but hopefully it will pass.

There's not much planned for the week ahead but next Friday there is a lunchtime concert in Bishop Auckland Townhall and in the evening in Darlington it is a night of illusion and magic with Paul Daniels. So that's something to look forward to.

On the following Sunday another rememberance service comes around where I shall once again remember Mum and Dad and hopefully find some peace.

The most exciting thing I have planned today is some housework and popping out to see if I can find some suitable scissors for cutting finger and toenails. I've lost the pair we had in the house for decades and I'll admit I'm not really sure what to buy or where. I may look in the first aid area of a pharmacy.

Tomorrow I am thinking of buying a blood pressure reading gadget on special offer at a discount supermarket. I missed it the last time when one was on offer approx a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home