My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Durham Street Summer Festival Day Two...

I saw the following performer Kwabana Lindsay, my video is modest and I have found quite a few since on You Tube so give some of them a look over.I have linked to one. Like many he obviously adapts his act to suit the venue...




Todd Various is American and there are various incantations of his act on You Tube. In the following video he swallows balloons and escapes from a straight jacket and chains...do not attempt this yourself...he is a professional...
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home