My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sleep...

I have said before "I don't dream much" or perhaps I should say I probably do but don't remember them.

However, I realise that those I do recollect are, even if they turn out to be weird, are based on recent events that happen around me. With all the worries about people losing their homes at present and the other day I saw someone rescuing a pigeon in the town centre...both of those themes worked their way into a dream I had a few days ago...

I seem to need more sleep at present, that could be normal and age related. When I sleep(and my legs don't keep me asleep)due to a variety of reasons, pain, restlessness etc...I can sleep reasonably well but I sleep when I feel ready to. I either cannot keep my eyes open or have suddenly gone off and the first I know is when I wake up. But as my diet is reasonably healthy and all went as well as it could at the last visit to the consultant for now I don't believe I have deteriorated further.

I am probably more susceptible to tiredness because of the health issues I have and two things are likely in the future, things stay as they are or will be worse but its a life long condition so it "Ain't going to get any better"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home