My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Party Has Begun...

Unknown to me there was a feed via You Tube of the start of the Sunderland Airshow this evening. There are some long gaps and poor sound here and there but if you jump through the video there are some great displays and it ends with a fireworks display.
 
An hour in watch the memorial fly past...with a Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane aircraft...
One hour twenty two minutes in you can watch The Red Arrrows...
Two hours forty minutes in you can see the Typhoon...
Three hours twenty six minutes there is a display from the Twisters...Interesting in that their display is done against a dusk sky with lights, now how difficult is that?
 

 
 
 
 
Update:Not sure how much of your broadband allowance watching these videos would use but its a great idea and tomorrow and Sunday the show is being broadcast live and posted on You Tube afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home