My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Here Are A Couple Of Short Video's...

Taken of the Deer in the grounds of Raby Castle at the weekend as I rushed for my bus home...

The news has been announced that makes going there again difficult if you want a trip somewhere on a Sunday...the bus I caught is now to run only every two hours not hourly. So that will also affect those who live at the end of the route in Barnard Castle too. This happens from the coming weekend.

 
 
You've seen the photo's taken at the 1940's event in Sedgefield, if you'd like a look, here are a couple of video's from that event too. Still trying to find out who is performing...
 
Update:A performer became stroppy and though many similar amateur videos and commercial videos exist on You Tube a complaint was made so to save hassle I took it down. There's always one. I saw it as a compliment. So as said previously if an image/video is removed you know why but hopefully if done in a tidy way, you'll never know...only if I am unable to find it myself.
 
The other night a professional performer was telling a story about a soldier badly injured who had asked for a song to be performed and the singer could not do so because only one group/performer/band or whoever is allowed to. The performer could not understand it himself. That's the way its getting these days. We've gone from underprotection to overprotection in many cases IMHO.
 

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home