My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I've Missed A Day...

So what's been happening? Not much.

I dozed and took it easy. There was more rain today but in the end though I planned to stay indoors I did go to the Supermarket around 9.30pm and came back with some bananas, tonic water, spring onions and some Angus beef burgers. Oh and I found over £7 of bread and rolls for £1.

My main meal(may not seem exciting but I used up some items from the fridge)reduced and that needed to be eaten ASAP...some fancy rice, roast potatoes and one of the burgers. Some items are left for another day.

They're at it again...I had callers wanting to check the emergency phone as they do every so often but why do they never ever pop a card through the door when they miss me as they always call on speck.

I was unable to answer immediately as I was having a sleep but I phoned the office and they'll come back tomorrow. I keep saying put a card through the door and I'll arrange a time for a home visit, they never do. They never leave a message or number on the answer phone either. A simple task made difficult. How much time do they waste with others if they are like that with me.

I have nothing planned but as I hope to attend the following event this year I have found out its advisable to have a ticket(they are free)for the Lumiere I have never been before or seen it on TV etc...but suspect because of buses I will have to leave earlier than some to be sure of getting home. But at least it will be dark early by November, so the effects should work.

Tickets were released to the public from yesterday and I expect it to be a popular event so may travel to Durham later today to get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home