My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It Was Good To Get Out...

So a couple of hours at the music club were what the Dr ordered and the chance to forget about work and the visit on Friday... It was an open mike night but plenty of talent and quality. Some images follow. I will have another attempt at posting some videos of the night and see if I can avoid having to link to You Tube...

At last thanks to my friend who goes to the club too and introduced it to me, I can add names to the faces.


Ian Rutland.



Brother and sister Rab Raymond and Babs Thow.



Roly Hindmarch, Babs Thow and Neil Mason.

 

John Wrightson and Joan Edmundson.

 

John Weighell, Ian Rutland and Barry Lydon.


Annoyingly with the spotlights positioned where they are you get the reflection in the TV screen. That is probably because of where I sit and perhaps others don't see them as much.

Some videos hopefully will appear quite soon but it can take over an hour for 5 minutes of video. Initially I may have to use You Tube again and experiment with other options later. In the meantime I have found that You Tube has some software that can improve the look of some videos so I have retouched the earlier ones from the club that I posted last month. And will see what difference I can make to the new one's.


 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
For a really detailed report please try the following web address...
 
 
(originaly posted last week but I caused some problems that could not be corrected so had to delete and repost)
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home