My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

An Added Feature For My Blog...

I understand that I can add sound and there is also software that will allow readers to have the post as it is now but the option of a voice reading it to you or both. Also my videos made on the new camera allow me to put a commentary on the image as I film it so if I can think of something to say I may be making it even more personal.

We'll see what I can find to take images of over the weekend on my travels.

You may have noticed by the time of this post that my plans have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home