My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Have To Be Careful What I Say...

but from a very reliable source I have been told that my Housing Association have been treating me harshly aecdotally stories reach me people in dispute or with a dislike of it. My own experience has been stressful but some may argue that if you have had problems that will colour your judgement.

It could be between now and Friday I may have taken this further and if that person helping me thinks I am being harassed/victimised he may halt the visit altogether but we shall see.

I still have to decide if this is the course of action that I should take and whether it will make matters worse. It may turn out alright and I can move on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Hi Gildy.
Glad to hear that you mnaged to get out to the club for some relaxation.
When your visitors come, I assume they bring a file of your records with them. I assume that the photos they took will be in the file. How about just asking for the photographs?
They've got a darn cheek. It may be their property but it's your home.
Good luck.

5 June 2013 at 20:50  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Digital photo's on a mobile. May allow visit on Friday and then decide action to take. Some say they are bullies, don't give in and others say(and they probably know they can get away with it)because people are scared. That saying something may put me in an even more vulnerable position.

5 June 2013 at 22:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home