My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 07, 2013

I Always Feel Different In The Morning...

I have plans afoot how I may spend the weekend health permitting and to unwind from this past month to be honest.

I may go into greater detail but lets say the visit from the Housing Association went OK. I really was working against the clock and to be honest I have stuff I want to throw out but I want to do it at my own pace and for free using the normal wheelie bin collection but I was rushed and ended up hurting physically, mentally and hit in the pocket. Now,I may get some strength back and lose the bruises.

So I can go to Darlington's 150th anniversary of their covered market with lots of events and people dressed in Victorian costumes. Or the Farmer's Market in Saltburn and also see the kite making/flying that is happening. Or I can go to Durham and a kind world food market. But I could attend the Durham event or kite event on Sunday. Or I could try and be clever and spend half a day at the Farmers Market in Saltburn and go back to Darlington tomorrow,  Durham and the kite event on Sunday or spend the full day at two of the four events.

I'll sleep on it. There is some lovely food to choose from but I simply haven't any space in the fridge freezer(I'm struggling now)though its a nice position to be in...but it does mean I am missing out so I will be looking and not buying. The weather may also play its part in my decision.

I couldn't be bothered to go out today so have been resting and falling asleep(off and on)

Made a quick salad this afternoon(well that was the plan)but no green stuff so cobbled a meal of mature cheddar cheese with sweet pickled onions and green chives, sliced sweet pepper, spring onions, boiled eggs, baby tomatoes, diced roasted ham sliced off a small joint. It turned out quite well.

Update:Late on I had ham, jersey potatoes and cabbage, broad beans and runner beans.



When I go out tomorrow I may make my own sandwiches, perhaps a flask of tea or coffee.
I hope to take some images and post on my blog and will also hunt out some links to stories in the local press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home