My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Found A Terrific Site About Baking Bread...

The Fresh Loaf So perhaps now I and none of us have an excuse to fail and can also try something different and in my clear out I have found another book called simply Bread and that's what is about with lots of photo's to follow...

I have run out of bread but as I hope to be at the Food Festival tomorrow I'll hang on and maybe get something special there for the weekend. I do have 18 bread buns left in the house to keep me going...in time perhaps I'll bake my own. If I bake enough items at one go it will be economical.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Thanks for the link, I am feeling all inspired, time to get my pinny out! Brilliant stuff, Kristen :)

13 May 2013 at 21:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home