My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Not Saying That It Will Be Easy...

But I have found a website which if it works tells me how to get to a destination and back home, the times of buses and connections(often lots of changes from one service to another)and perhaps when I think I am stuck and may not get home...I may be able to...so on Thursday I may still be able to get home without using a taxi from my concert but my buss pass home will not be valid so I will pay some thing but its still cheaper...but today I will double check if the website is accurate because I have a feeling it could be out of date.

I have also found that when the weather picks up I may be able to have some days out and see some places I have not been to in years such as Saltburn, Scarborough or at all like Whitby. To have a decent visit I will have to leave very early and come home as late as I can.

Oh remember me being advised to take statins? I contacted my consultant and he says don't take any at all. So just as well I asked first and had not started the course...

5 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

That sounds like a useful website, Gildy. Can you post a link please?

10 April 2013 at 11:39  
Anonymous VQ said...

Hi Gildy.
I left a comment earlier but it seems to have got lost.
It said that the website you have found sounds like a very helpful one and I wondered if you could post a link, please.

10 April 2013 at 14:42  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Not lost VQ just I have to check my e-mails and accept comments made otherwise they just sit there...

Will post a link and telephone number, I understand the service works across the whole of the UK...

10 April 2013 at 15:42  
Anonymous VQ said...

Oooops... sorry!
Thanks for the link.

10 April 2013 at 16:41  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

No problem :o)

Wish I did not have to use moderation but I was getting lots of spam and stuff...and still some gets through.

10 April 2013 at 16:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home