My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Busy Day Tomorrow...

Out to Durham in the morning to catch Nigel Farrage doing his grand tour of the UK to promote UKIP...not necessarily that I agree with him or his party's policies but I'd like to hear what he says, if I was to get the chance to speak to him I would like to know the policies on more than immigration and leaving the EU which is what the media concentrates on.

Then its off to Newcastle, haven't been there for nearly 30 years(bet its changed)there is a bedroom tax protest...

Coincidentally near where the protest is is close to the bus station so not too far to walk(thank heavens)but I am trying to claim money back for a prescription prepayment card I never used but thought that I would have to as my circumstances were to change after losing Mum. I amy have left it too late and will not have my £100 refunded but I can try. The letter has to go to Newcastle and it is in the next street to where the protest happens so I'll put it through the letterbox whilst there.

Then back to Darlington for the evening as Dennis Locorriere lead singer of the group Dr Hook does a one man concert, just him and his guitar.

I'll be worn out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

That's a long busy day even for a youngster Gildy! Hope you survive!

You'll enjoy Farage I'm sure, also I hope more than one shows up for the bedroom tax protest, I appreciate the sentiment and your concern even though I disagree with the politics and I think the change is right to make (be careful, these protests aren't always as friendly as people think, specially when certain agitators are trying to cause unrest and don't give a toss about what the real protest is about.

5 April 2013 at 13:40  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

If that happens I'll be out of there in double quick time :o)

These past weeks somehow protests have coincided with other events or in the same town that I have been seeing a show so I can do a few things at once.

5 April 2013 at 19:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home