My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Meals...

I have been making a bit more of an effort, still on one meal a day but I rearranged the freezer and managed to portion things so I don't have defrost a whole roast or whatever. And can make it last longer. All my yellow stickered stuff...

I have had some "Proper" meals. 

I hope it hasn't used a lot of energy but using a main electric fan oven and hob will use more than a microwave.

Anyhow I had some rustic chips to use up(Potatoes with skins)some mixed frozen vegetables, chicken, yorkshire ouddings and gravy.

Another meal was similar, mixed vegetables, chicken and rustic chips.

I have had some wholemeal salad rolls...

And yesterday I saved £1 and got a pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, carrot, cucumber salad with a dressing and I have managed to make it last over three meals and added some extra salad items(spring onions and tomatoes)

Later today I'll put a packet of crisps, some small bottles of diet lemonade and perhaps a small packet of jelly beans in my rucksack. That will help keep me going between now and coming home from the theatre.

I think its still cold out but it is nice to see some sunshine and for it not be dark in the evenings do feel safer especially hanging around for buses but thankfully I am not too scared even when often there is only me around. It is often a case of using commonsense and using some basic behaviour to avoid drawing attention to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home