My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Don't Know Why But...

feel at my most peaceful and as though nothing can hurt me during the evening and into the early hours and I dislike and am at my most unhappiest during the daytime. And it must be a subconscious thing but I feel worse as it approaches the weekend and Sunday, I start to improve as Sunday comes and goes. I suspect if I was put into therapy they would say it coincides with the fact Mum passed away on Sunday.

I've spent most of my day fighting off a head cold that came on suddenly but so far my eating lots of fruit and vegetables, drinking lots of fluids and yes taking my vitamin supplements. Lots of staying cosy under the duvet and listening to easy listening music. Fingers crossed it will leave as quickly as it arrived.

I don't feel as "Bunged" up as I did and if I can shake off the tickle in my throat so I don't cough I'll be fine...so far I have avoided the throat lozenges and cough mixtures...for the first time I have some Ecninacea which so far I have not opened the box.

If I fight it off as quickly as it seems, it is kind of funny that considering I suffer from an Immune Definciancy disorder on top of other medical problems yet I don't get many colds. That could be because I do not get into many situations where I am with a lot of people socially unless you count the supermarket and recently some of the theatre shows I have managed to attend lately. When you that and are on steroids you are supposed to avoid situations that compromise your health.

I want to shake this off as I don't want to attend a comedy show this Thursday with a cough...If I still have it I'll pull out attending it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home