My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today Is The First Birthday...

of Mum's that I have been without her.

It has gone better than feared but then again, I have done very little...

It started after a night at...yes another musical concert and by the time I reached home on the last bus I decided to pop into the supermarket.

Midnight came and Mum's birthday came and I started it as we always did and I will do the same as Midnight approaches tonight by singing Happy Birthday to her as I always did and will until the day I die.

I spent the early hours messing around on the pc trying to tidy up files and add more music to my mp3 collection. Next thing I knew it was 5am. I went to bed and have slept most of the day away. If that is my way of coping so be it. It wasn't planned I just did. It went better than I thought it may. There was another dreaded letter on the mat but if there are no errors and I have read it correctly some more of my worries have been lifted so perhaps someone is watching over me.

I miss her and always will and the unconditional love that I was given.

God bless you Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home