My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 17, 2012

This Is A Quiet Area...

Normally it is but as I was about to go out for a little shopping on Saturday afternoon(nothing exciting)just some mushrooms, brussels sprouts, leeks and celery. And there was a knock on the door and the shout of "Police!"

Turns out one of our next door neighbours had his car broken into and as he's a builder an electric or power drill had been stolen and no one had heard or seen a thing. I don't understand anyone leaving such expensive items in a car when they are home. It transpires and this is even worse to me and tempting fate...he had left his wallet with cash in the car and even digital cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home