My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, December 07, 2012

Can't Help It...

Bought myself some clothes at the charity shop. Well, at 99p how can I be robbed? I have three nice  jumpers to keep me warm and even found a men's dressing gown. So that's all for £3.96 and I also found a grey and black pom pom hat at the discount supermarket for approx £3.50.

So I think that is reasonable value.

I have had to go slow and could not do such tasks on a regular bases but I have almost cleared the rubbish in the house, painted the radiators where some paint had come off exposing the base metal. I probably should have painted the whole radiator but they look better already. Good enough for me. I had one strip of wallpaper to paint(that's done)and managed to plaster a couple of small cracks. Not great DIY but again good enough.

All being well next week I have two memorial carol services to attend where I can remember both Mum and Dad. On my town this Sunday and in a church at a neighbouring town on Tuesday. I still hope to get back to the music club afterwards. Next Saturday I see Jez Lowe and the Bad Pennies in concert again at Bishop Auckland Town Hall. Hopefully, I will still find some joy at this time of year. My first Christmas on my own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home