My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Of The Same...

I'm getting my calories and hopefully all the vitamins/minerals that I should but eating less and still not hungry(If I was I would eat believe me)

Mainly using up what I have in the house and trying to avoid spending in the Supermarket at present.

So tonight I have had...
A bacon and fried egg muffin but I added some sliced tomato, a slice of Gouda cheese and spread something like Marmite(SM's own version)

I may have a cup a soup soon(Chicken and Veg)

And through the night perhaps some cereal, fruit and milk.

I've some catching up to do TV wise, mainly old TV rather than the programmes being aired now.

I did sleep quite well when I did decide to but though it was probably only minutes one dream was a bit of a nightmare and involved snakes(which I detest)though they are a wonder of nature. And another was more to do with repairs to the house(the roof)but I think if analysed that one will relate to worries about my home and how the future will turn out.

But generally I don't feel too bad all things considered.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fellow snake hater here. :o/

I have two boys and a husband who looooves them. So he got to take them both through the reptile house when we went to the zoo. :oP

Jan

28 September 2012 at 09:41  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Coincidence I know, after dreaming about the damn things I came on here and was greeted by a story about someone in Australia lucky to be alive after being bitten by a dangerous snake.

Such stories probably happen all the time but are not always reported.

28 September 2012 at 14:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home