My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lodger Or No Lodger...

Some specials at Aldi's today were tempting and good value for the future. I need two new mattresses even if I don't buy a new bed for the lodger and myself but then again there are new continental quilts, mattress toppers etc...that have that memory trait buy everything I would be spending approx £200 but for now I'd rather save/avoid spending at present. Possibly that's false economy.

Anyhow, I have found that a shop on town have some nice Men's jumpers starting at £10($16.23) but haven't decided if I should. I see the same store is selling a selection of gilets which I have been considering but when I was window shopping today there were no prices next to them. I'll look tomorrow but they had two things that I will buy. They are thermal gloves, the annoying thing is I have a pair but cannot find one of them but if it turns up I'll have a spare pair. Also for the first time ever I am buying some fingerless gloves too.

Not doing much today but have eaten more...I'm missing some of that out but in the early hours of the morning I was eating belly pork, casserole vegetables and potatoes.

Today, I have had some toasted teacake and cheese and later I am having an omelet with bacon pieces, onion and some sliced potatoes(the last ingredient leftover from the previous meal)

So if I have that I'm doing ok. And I'm still not worrying about necessarily sticking to use by/best before dates.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...



Have a look here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9536480/Public-snap-up-their-slice-of-Olympic-history.html

You can buy a complete bedroom kit including bed/mattress/duvet/pillow/cabinet & lamp for £99

23 September 2012 at 23:17  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thanks for the idea Anon :-)

23 September 2012 at 23:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not like to pay the price a lodger will pay to have to sleep on a tiny bed like that. Boris fills it and there isn't much room to spread out.

24 September 2012 at 07:03  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

It did look pretty small :-)

24 September 2012 at 13:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home